Friday, July 22, 2005

Apologies



























































Sorry that we have not posted anything since Tue. We have
been really busy. We are in Dangriga safely and will have sometime to catch up. I will do the best I can but I will leave the details to our "power" writers.

From my perspective we have had a great week. There are so many details we need to share when we return. One of the highlights was the village "potluck" meal last evening. There must have been 400+ people fed. The team cooked chicken and hot dogs on the new grill that Tom Hayden and the men built earlier in the week. There was also coleslaw and baked beans prepared. The village women all brought food and it was delicious. The heavy rain did not deter the eating, especially the gibnut (tasty!). Bro Sho said that it was the best thing that has happened in the village for the church. Other churches have meals but they are not open to everyone.

Before we left today there were many expressions of thanks and gifts. we have several that wanted to stay "forever".

I must say that this team has been really great and have worked very hard at their assigned tasks and have honored God in many other ways also.

It is because of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home